About Swixx Biopharma
Swixx BioPharma is designed to fully replace biopharma, OTC and medical device multinationals’ subsidiaries or business units in those countries, or therapeutic areas of CEE, that the multinational chooses not to enter, or to exit. With 550+ employees and 230 million Euros in net sales in 2020, Swixx BioPharma is already the largest agent for ethical pharmaceuticals serving research-based biopharma in CEE. The company is staffed by a unique group of access-savvy managers and medical professionals who are dedicated to bring modern medicines to the people of CEE region. We are a service-oriented, high quality and ethically driven company.
Medical Science Liaison (m/f)
Medical Scientific Liaison will focus on medical activities / education for Swixx portfolio, collaborating with relevant internal and external stakeholders in Croatia, supporting all indications.
In this exciting position you will be offered challenges within a growing and innovative market leader, you will perform four core roles in close collaboration with the internal and external cross-functional teams.
1. Collect and communicate medical insights
- Profiling the medical landscape in Croatia within the Disease Area and continuously update this knowledge, including knowledge and expertise in products, patient treatment trends, unmet medical needs, clinical trials and scientific activities
- Contribute to the development of Brand Plans and Brand Strategies by communicating medical insight and knowledge about the product or disease area, in particular with reference to patients needs and treatment trends
- Participate in development of Local Medical Plan, contribute to the overall Commercial Plan by leveraging medical insight and knowledge of recent scientific publications about the product or disease area
2. Scientific exchange with Opinion Leaders
- Develop and maintain Opinion Leaders engagement plan in Croatia
- Proactively or reactively interact with healthcare providers, through face-to-face meetings, web conferences, teleconferences, e-mail, etc.
- Contribute to involvement of Opinion Leaders in GDO driven CUP/EAPs and other MAPs or scientific activities
- Identify the need for and help in execution of local Advisory Boards
3. Provide medical services to HCP
- Present scientific information to HCPs ensuring medical accuracy and compliance with local procedures, ethical and legal guidelines and directives
- Assist in selection of Opinion Leaders for participation to scientifically meaningful medical programs such as Continuous Medical Educational Programs and Symposia and ensure flawless execution of such activities to HCPs
- Identify potential speakers for educational programs and ensure that these speakers receive all necessary product and disease state training.
4. Medical support for internal stakeholders
- Contribute to the initial and ongoing medical/scientific disease area and product-specific training of internal company stakeholders (specifically to Commercial, Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance, Legal Counsel and Market Access)
- Contribute to the development of non - promotional material (consistent with the Non-Promotional Review SOP)
- Endorse and implement a culture of compliance
- Adhere to all internal and external rules and regulations
- Convey a clear message on legal and ethical standards to HCPs
- Develop an understanding and competence of local laws and regulations, industry regulations, Swixx Policies and Procedures including Business Rules as well as the Swixx Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Alert management or the Compliance Department to any possible compliance issues
- Medical doctor (physician), PharmD or PhD with a broad medical background
- Experience in Rare Disease/Oncology/Hematology/Immunotherapy Area is welcomed
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Experience with working in a scientific and /or clinical research environment
- Motivated and quick learner, able to effectively communicate and present scientific and/or clinical data to research or healthcare professionals
- Able to translate scientific or clinical data into compelling messages to help physicians best serve their patients
- Able to develop peer-to-peer relationships with top ranking healthcare professionals
- Able to develop good collaboration with business partners
The position works in full compliance with laws, industry regulations, Swixx Policies and Procedures including Business Rules as well as the Swixx Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Travel required: the position involves 90% travelling in Croatia and occasionally internationally.
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications above, please send us your apply via the APPLICATION LINK latest until May 9th, 2021.