Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in 191 countries worldwide with more than 2000 global and local brands such as Nescafé, Nesquik, NAN, Thomy, Kit Kat. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 700 employees and covers, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Kosovo.
The Company is led by Nutrition, Health & Wellness Strategy, therefore our mission is to improve quality of life and contribute to healthier future.
We are looking for a dynamic, proactive team player with genuine integrity, desire to ensure the development, validation, communication and efficient implementation of new or changing items/services to strengthen our Sales Team in Zagreb, on the position of:
Key Account Executive (m/f) - Zagreb
Temporary position for one year
- Achievement of volume and customer contribution targets for the assigned customers and local retail chains associations
- Analyze customers (sales performance, product portfolio, pricing, activities) and develop customer business plan in line with the business planning process
- Monitoring in store execution (store check, feedback)
- Perform pre and post evaluation on all assigned customer activities
- Following up on the assigned customers outstanding debts and claims
- Monitoring bad goods
- Planning, execution and evaluation of all customer development activities in cooperation with Marketing, Trade Marketing and Field Sales
- Implement all customer development activities with the assigned key accounts
- Input to forecast meetings
What will make you successful:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant sales experience
- Results oriented and achievement focused
- Developed sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Developed organizational and time management skills
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Clean and valid driver’s license
What we offer:
- Personal and professional development
- Private health insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Company events and team activities
- Modern work environment
- Work in diverse teams
- Focus on healthy life style
We are currently implementing a new exciting AI tool that is helping us and you schedule interviews in a more flexible way. Therefore, we kindly ask you to keep an eye on your email (and potentially spam/ junk email inbox), as you can expect an invitation with interview timeslots to choose from. We would also encourage you to say `yes´ to receive WhatsApp notifications, as you will also receive the interview invitation here and you will be able to book your interview directly from WhatsApp. As this is new, we welcome any feedback you might have on our new interview scheduling tool.
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English via application link not later than 12th May 2021. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 4 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.