Who are we?
Assist Digital is a pan European customer experience management company that provides a complete service, blending Human and Artificial intelligence with an aim of optimising the business performance of its clients. The innovative offer is characterized by services and solutions based on the potential of artificial intelligence and UX design, as well as CRM applications, automation of inbound and outbound contacts with clients (chatbot, virtual assistants), all the way to multiple channel contact centers. For more than 15 years, the company has supported and led the CRM digital transformation of international brands by working on the entire CX management process. Assist Digital today consists of 3,500 professionals located in four offices in Italy (Milan, Rome, Naples, Vitulazio), and offices in Albania, Croatia, Tunisia, France, Germany, and the UK.
For our Zagreb office we are looking for a:
Quality Specialist Multilanguage (m/f)
Who are you?
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have outstanding communication skills.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
- You are fluent in German and have good command of English (written and spoken)
- You are proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel)
It is considered as a plus:
- If you are familiar with customer-care department operations and if you already have experience as Quality specialist, Coach, or Trainer.
What are you going to do?
- Quality audits: You will monitor and analyse agents calls and view email for accuracy of standard call / mail management.
- You will ensure that agents provide a high level of customer service.
- You will coach the agents on a regular basis and provide effective feedback to guarantee continuous improvement.
- You will analyse the KPIs performances and create Action plans with long terms results.
- You will deliver refresher course to the agents on hard and soft skills.
- You will support the TLs to identify the root causes and to lead team meetings.
- You will work with high level of specialization and knowledge of the processes of various operational services.
- You will provide the support to appointed persons/operators in their activities of informing and managing the client needs, with direct management of the relations with the latter in cases of increased need.
- You will supervise the activities/staff members and the results of the operative group, to achieve set goals and expected service levels.
- You will supervise the application of regulations.
- You will manage the group of workers they oversee professional training and specialization, regarding the company’s procedures/data/instruments that are required for the performance of activities.
- You will actively use Croatian and two foreign languages.
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, international work environment with heterogeneous teams and opportunities to expand your knowledge.
- Work in a newly opened and modern office in Novi Zagreb (excellent public transport connection)
- Ability to develop communication skills in foreign languages
- A path of growth aimed at enhancing your professionalism
- Internal educations to develop professional and language skills
- Travel expenses paid
- Welcome kit
- Multisport program
Assist Digital in 2017 has been certified as Great Place to Work in Italy.