LED BY YOU
A BETTER BUSINESS. A BETTER WORLD. A BETTER YOU.
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a better business and a better world. You will work with brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. With over 400 brands in over 100 countries around the world, there’s no limit to your global career prospects at Unilever. On any given day, 2.5 billion people use Unilever products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
We care - it’s what we’re known for. And it’s why we’re a great place to build a career with purpose. Join Unilever.
Customer Marketing & Category Manager Adria (m/f)
As Customer Marketing & Category Manager Adria you are responsible for the assigned categories covering Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. As the owner of category plans, you will lead and own category performance and brand health, localising activity plans ensuring perfect execution in the market through Integrated Business Planning, identifying issues and opportunities, leading category and channel strategy, end to end portfolio and innovation management, ATL & BTL communication, budget management, performance management and shopper & customer insights.
- You’re a dot connector: You will localise global strategic plans in consistency with brand and category strategies in liaison with multiple cross-functional teams and the distributor to define priorities and objectives ensuring perfect market execution
- You’re a storyteller: You have the power to turn various data sources as well as global strategic insights into locally relevant and compelling selling stories
- You’re a strategy specialist: You’re able to identify key points to develop plans for execution while engaging with appropriate contacts & data, including sales and market research/insights; You continue performance monitoring and are able recognise when pivot is necessary
- You’re a fortune teller / visionary: Figuring out problems with limited direction doesn’t faze you. You have the intuition to anticipate issues and opportunities by elevating analyses beyond reporting to develop and translate insight into action
- You’re a data-driven problem solver: You have a healthy dissatisfaction for the status quo and you enjoy digging deep to gain insights for new choices and solutions that will lead to success
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Brand Management, Category Management, Customer Management or Trade Marketing
- Experience strategically presenting, persuading, and influencing internal and external touchpoints through clear and concise communication
- Expertise in analytics with capabilities to develop insights into action
- Capability to develop strategy at category and brand level
- Strong understanding of marketing, shopper insights, corporate strategy, operations and planning
- You make sure you use data as foundation to your decisions
- Delivery focused & solution finder
- Consumer centric - able to intuitively understand and relate to what consumers need, distil data to get to insights that resonate with consumers. Connecting on & offline in the consumer journey
- Entrepreneurial and open-minded
- Passion for winning attitude in a highly competitive market
- Excellent data analytical, logical thinking and interpretation skills
- You are self-accountable
- Excellent communication skills & project management
- Problem-solving mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- You can easily understand and interpret numbers
- Work in dynamic and friendly environment
- Mentoring and working on challenging projects
- Flexible working hours with opportunity for Home Office
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English until 14th May, 2021.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you!