Accountant (m/f) - Zagreb
ClientAriston Thermo Croatia is a member of the global company producing complex technical solutions for heating and sanitary water preparation. They offer the optimum combination of comfort, energy efficiency, and environmental care to their customers, together with providing constant support during and after purchasing the product. The company also emphasizes the distinctive design of its products to provide aesthetically appealing products along with remarkable technical specifications.
Due to the continuous growth and development of their business, we are looking for a motivated and reliable person who would to join their team in Zagreb as an Accountant.
- Posting incoming and outgoing invoices
- Conducting reconciliation of all accounts
- Maintaining and balancing the general ledger in an accurate, complete, and up-to-date manner
- Interpreting and applying accounting policies, rules, and regulations to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Continuous communication and coordination with external accounting related to VAT calculations and annual closings
- Administrative tasks related to incoming documentation, such as contracts
- Keeping records of annual leave, sick leave, as well as maintaining other internal records if needed
- Continuously cooperating with the CFO, and performing additional accounting tasks as needed.
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience, ideally working in an international company
- A minimum of Economic High School degree; preferably holds a university degree
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly in Excel
- Previous experience with 4D Wand is considered a plus
- Self-motivated and proactive with a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Open-minded, with a strong desire of acquiring new knowledge and skills
- Great organizational skills, with a systematic and thorough approach to work assignments, as well as flexibility in defining priorities.
If you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our clients’ success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume together with a short motivation letter via APPLICATION LINK until Sunday, May 16th, 2021. All applications will be processed with highest confidentiality guaranteed.
All applications will be processed with highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220