For our client, a successful international company that provides customer care, sales and technical support, we are looking for a motivated person to work in the position:
On-site IT Service Delivery Engineer (m/f)
What will be your responsibilities?
- Provides administration and maintenance of IT hardware and software in production in conjunction with the central IT Service Delivery team.
- Provides additional support for all applications and technologies that are site, or country specific in conjunction with the central IT Service Delivery & Development teams.
- Executes deployment of IT solutions.
- Coordinate, under a designated control from the central IT Service Delivery SSC, to ensure compliance with the Organization's IT standards, policies; ensure the application of hardware and software security standards and procedures in accordance with organizational policy.
- Collaborates with cluster IT management (ITBP), central IT Service Delivery, IT Governance in the management of the site/geography IT infrastructure, such as desktops, printers, servers, software, asset inventory and standard network services.
- Participates in the operation and maintenance of departmental/cluster production and administrative applications.
- Apply security policies, participate in the implementation of measures defined for this purpose and monitor compliance there with.
- Monitor and assist when necessary to ensure effective co-ordination of first-line and corporate and global IT Service Delivery services to users.
- Maintain close working relations with representatives of Contractors and Technology partners.
- Provide support to users, incident resolution and advice on the correct use of the system.
- Recover damaged or eliminated files from local desktop or laptop PC’s implementing preventive action in turn.
- Maintain documentation for site infrastructure as part of the Configuration Management process and client/campaign technical infrastructure in conjunction with the TAM.
- Perform other IT related duties as required.
What do we look for in our ideal candidate?
- Minimum studies: Diploma or advanced vocational training in Information Technology. University training in Information Technology is an advantage.
- Specific training and/or work experience in Networks and Communications is an asset.
- Experience in administration and maintenance of IT infrastructure, e.g. workstations, laptops, servers, cabling and racking, backup and recovery system management, HW/SW inventory.
- Minimum three years' IT experience in the BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)/Telecommunications sector is an advantage.
- Experience in HW/SW installation.
- Good understanding of data network technologies.
- Good understanding of digital and IP telephony.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good knowledge of Service Desk-, Incident Management or another problem reporting tool for help desk operations.
- Good knowledge of MS Windows operating systems and standard services such as, DHCP, DNS & WINS.
- Office package (Word/Excel/PowerPoint): Intermediate level.
- Google Apps: Intermediate level.
- E-mail Communication: Intermediate level.
- Operating Systems - Intermediate/High level.
- Networks and Communications: Intermediate level
- Periphery devices and components: High level.
- Databases - Intermediate level.
- Italian knowledge: B2 Level (an advantage, not required)
- English knowledge: B1 CEFR Level.
- Availability for occasional business trips.
What do we offer?
- International company culture based on work-life balance.
- Informal and approachable management style.
- Opportunity to be spotted for your career path.
- Supportive workplace and team of staff, department and Corporate.
- Continuous development through our diversified learning platforms that are led by training and our own Transcom University.
If we sparked your interest for the following position, send us your CV by 30.06.2021..
We are looking forward to meeting you!
For additional information you can contact us at 091 462 18 01 (Maja Cetina)!
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor andEntrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/03-04/07 since 05.06.2003