Data Engineer (m/f) - Zagreb
The OrganisationOur client is a leading software provider based in Switzerland with offices in Germany and Croatia. Their products are based on the newest technologies, developed and customized according to up-to-date methodologies and with an extremely high level of customer satisfaction.
Besides their current software portfolio and projects, the company aims to define future market trends, rather than to follow them. Based on employee recommendations and rates, our client is a top rated company when it comes to employee satisfaction and provides a myriad of personal and professional growth opportunities.
In continuation of their success, our client is searching for a Data Engineer to join the team in Zagreb.
- Implementing and owning performant data pipelines
- Writing performant SQL queries and stored procedures
- Building and maintaining a continuous and automated testing setup to monitor performance and data quality of the pipelines
- Reviewing and providing detailed feedback on design documentation and test plan
- Partnering, collaborating and solving problems with teams across the company.
- University degree (computer science, engineering or similar) and 5+ years of professional data wrangling experience
- SQL skills for data transformations, data validation, analysis, and troubleshooting in at least one of the following Database Platforms (Oracle, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Strong database skills with an understanding of optimizing parallelization, partitioning, indexing
- Experience in one or more non-database related programming languages
- Experience with version control
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with team members, internal stakeholders and clients
- Growth mindset and "can do" attitude
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
What’s regarded as a plus?Hands on experience with:
- Model driven design and generator technologies
- Automated test setups
- Modern and automated CI/CD pipelines
- Container technologies
- Java and/or Python
- German on a conversational level.
What’s in it for you?
- Working on a new product with end-to-end responsibility – from design of the solution, proof of concept of technologies, to delivery, as well as improvement of the product
- Participating in the evolution of the system architecture
- A pleasant work environment, dedicated and motivated team
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours.
If the position sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume in English via APPLICATION LINK until Friday, 25th of June 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. You can count on the highest confidentiality level throughout the selection process.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220