Java Software Engineer (m/f) - Zagreb
The OrganisationOur client is a leading software provider based in Switzerland with offices in Germany and Croatia. Their products are based on the newest technologies, developed and customized according to up-to-date methodologies and with an extremely high level of customer satisfaction.
Besides their current software portfolio and projects, the company aims to define future market trends, rather than to follow them. Based on employee recommendations and rates, our client is a top rated company when it comes to employee satisfaction and provides a myriad of personal and professional growth opportunities.
In continuation of their success, our client is searching for an experienced Java Software Engineer.
- Professionally plan and realize new functionalities for our client’s product based on project and customer requirements;
- Design and implement new features or components;
- Prepare and carry out quality assurance measures, fix bugs and continuously update product-related documentation;
- Actively contribute to the Scrum artifacts and participate in Scrum meetings.
- University degree (computer science, engineering or similar) and 5+ years of professional experience in software engineering
- Desire to create business value with high quality code
- Experience in dealing with modern software architectures
- Strong sense of software craftmanship, desire to work with test driven development, domain driven design or similar
- Proven track record of working with Java 8 (or later) and Spring Boot or Java EE in an enterprise context, ideally on Github/Gitlab or similar
- Hands-on experience with modern toolchains: Git, Gradle, Jenkins, SonarQube
- SQL knowledge
- Team spirit and, ideally, experience in agile development
- A high degree of self-reliance and initiative
- A structured approach to work, a keen sense of quality and perfect reliability
- Excellent fluency in English
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a high-rated company that supports its employees and nurtures transparency in communication
- Being a member of an international, cross-functional and autonomous team
- A possibility to acquire additional knowledge and certificates through educations and conferences
- Attractive remuneration package with work-life balance and flexible working hours.
If the position sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume in English via APPLICATION LINK until Friday, 25th of June 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. You can count on the highest confidentiality level throughout the selection process.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220