Senior Software Engineer / Software Architect (m/f) - Zagreb
The OrganisationOur client is a leading software provider based in Switzerland with offices in Germany and Croatia. Their products are based on the newest technologies, developed and customized according to up-to-date methodologies and with an extremely high level of customer satisfaction.
Besides their current software portfolio and projects, the company aims to define future market trends, rather than to follow them. Based on employee recommendations and rates, our client is a top rated company when it comes to employee satisfaction and provides a myriad of personal and professional growth opportunities.
In continuation of their success, our client is searching for a Software Architect to join the team in Zagreb.
- Exploring, designing and implementing new technical solutions in line with the business requirements
- Designing and developing new innovative data API features under high constraints (speed, high availability, integrity, robustness, quality, etc.)
- Responsible for definition of the technical product architecture in collaboration with other lead architects
- Defining and maintaining API product specification
- Promoting code quality by writing clean, readable and test-driven code
- Designing, authoring and maintaining unit and integration tests
- Ensuring CI/CD compliance and automation
- Reviewing and providing detailed feedback on design documentation and test plan
- Overseeing progress of development team to ensure consistency with the initial design
- Approving final product before launch
- Collaborating, and solving problems with teams across the company.
- University degree (computer science, engineering or similar) and at least 5 years of professional software engineering and architecture role experience
- Strong knowledge in the field of software and application design and architecture
- Strong Java SE/EE background like Java Concurrency APIs and popular frameworks like SpringBoot
- Experience with test-driven development and modern and automated CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with large enterprise landscapes and integration scenarios
- Experience in design of REST APIs with OpenAPI / Swagger
- Hands-on experience with Git and Gradle
- Familiarity with microservice architecture and Kubernetes technology
- Familiarity with semantic versioning of the product APIs
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Additional Qualifications (not mandatory)
- Experience with data centric applications/use cases
- Experience developing Java applications with SpringBoot and SQL backends
- Hands on experience with Jenkins, SonarCube
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes/OpenShift/Helm as target platform
- Experience in REST API testing with Postman
- Experience working with teams that focus on cloud-native software development
- Exposure to agile process and principles
- German on a conversational level.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with team members, internal stakeholders and clients
- Ability to coach, educate and develop junior developers (prospectively)
- Growth mindset and "can do" attitude.
What’s in it for you?
- Working on an acclaimed enterprise grade software product
- Attractive remuneration package
- Working for a high-rated company that supports its employees and nurtures transparency in communication
- A possibility to acquire additional knowledge and certificates through educations and conferences
- Beautiful office spaces with a great view, secured parking lot, Multisport card and many more benefits
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours.
If the position sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume in English via APPLICATION LINK until Friday, 25th of June 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. You can count on the highest confidentiality level throughout the selection process.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220