KentBank d.d. is part of Süzer Group. KentBank is a modern, universal bank focused on Retail, Corporate and SME operations, with the network of 15 branches throughout Croatia. The Bank has the assets worth HRK 3.2 billion with high capital adequacy ratio, 200 employees and around 30.000 customers.
According to business results, KentBank is confirmed to be among the fastest growing banks on the Croatian market.
Bank is focused on Retail and SME segment of the market, where the biggest advantage is fast and flexible service along with a complete focus on customers’ needs offering tailor made products and services. Bank offers products and services „tailored to clients“ and adjusted to needs and wants of each client, being it Retail related and/or SME.
Digital Channels Management Junior (m/f)
Purpose of the job:
Learning how to manage digital channels for bank clients with the aim of achieving:
- developing, improving and maintaining services and products for digital channels
- sustainable client growth on all channels
- increase active usage
- channel profit maximization
- efficiency increase through migration of high cost to serve transactions to digital channels
- improving Customer Experience
As a Non-Managerial role hierarchically linked to a Team Leader:
- responsibility for digital channels
- development, improvement and implementation of new functionalities, services and products on channels for all segments with the aim to optimize client interaction with the Bank in order to ensure consistent client experience across all channels
- managing and optimizing processes in the call center
- managing and defining proposals for optimization of self-service machines in branches
- managing relations with vendors and third-party providers
- managing promotional activities with the goal to increase alternative channel usage
- reducing client complaints with regards to digital/alternative channel usage
- have 1 to 2 years of experience in banking related to digital channels
- are familiar and understand the regulatory requirements as well as obligations towards clients
- understand the needs of clients
- are open to learn and cooperate with other colleagues
- are a team player
- are analytical, pro-active, highly self-motivated, well-organized and result-oriented with strong planning capabilities
it is the right moment to join our retail sales channels management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related disciplines
- Very good command of English language (written/spoken)
- Computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Analytical skills, organizational skills, communication skills, decision making, team player, responsibility
- Permanent contract
- Possibility for learning and personal development
- Stimulative and dynamic environment
If you are interested in the announced job vacancy, send your CV no later than 16.06.2021. via the link. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. By submitting the application, you give your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of conducting this selection procedure by KentBank d.d. More information about the data we collect and process during the selection process, the period of their retention and your rights can be found in the Privacy Statement for job applicants published on our website (www.kentbank.hr).