We are currently looking for a new colleague for the position of Senior Accountant of the Accounting Department, who will be in charge of the overall accounting. You will have the opportunity to change things in the direction you think they're most effective.
Senior accountant (m/f)
- Zagreb -
For almost 60 years, TIMAC AGRO, a subsidiary of the Groupe Roullier, has been constantly innovating to offer agronomic and animal nutrition solutions that improve agricultural performance in an environmentally - friendly way. The Roullier Group is an international company operating in more than 100 countries and employing more than 8,000 people worldwide. Our goal is a long-term sustainability of agriculture and maximizing the profits of our customers, which is why we are always looking for those who are interested in the agricultural sector and will help us in this mission.
- Responsibility for general accounting and all activities related to internal and external reporting
- Payroll accounting and personnel records in cooperation with the external payroll accounting and human resources department
- Creation and control of compliance with internal accounting regulations in accordance with the applicable legislation
- Cooperation with auditors, preparation and collection of audit documents and communication with other external entities (e.g. tax advisor, tax office, external payroll accountant, etc.)
- Preparation of financial statements
- Cooperation with the CFO on consolidation and reporting for the group.
- Responsibility for accruals, reserves and cost centers
- Organization of work and activities in the accounting department for the efficient functioning of the team
- Experience in complete accounting processes (minimum 4-5 years)
- Knowledge of current accounting regulations according to Croatian legislation and knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of tax laws and the ability to enforce them
- Experience in SAP - if you are not familiar with SAP, you should have experience with at least another ERP system to be able to navigate the new one very quickly
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Excel - Advanced level. Comfortable with complex functions and features to be able to individually create various reports from the scratch
- Fluent in English
- Being able to make decisions on your own and take responsibility for your decisions - our CFO always likes and willingly advises, however, we recruit those who can think responsibly about the work and impact of their decisions as if it is their own company.
- Proactive, willing to learn continuously and adapt quickly.
- 5 extra days of vacation (i.e. 25 days of vacation)
- Additional holidays according of length of service in Timac Agro
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport membership
- Annual bonus
- Educational courses and trainings
- Employee referral bonus
- Use of mobile phone and computer also for private purposes
- Motivating working atmosphere
- Opportunity to work in a growing international corporate environment
- Coffee corner
- Stable Company - we are a company with a 60-year tradition, founded in France, where we also have a development center - we develop our own products that are environmentally friendly.
- Leadership position - if you haven't had this chance yet, you now have the opportunity to move up to the top position; the more we grow, the more opportunities there will be for your personal and professional growth
- An environment with a corporate culture based on openness, teamwork and informal relationships
- We are a team with the motivation to achieve success and change things for the better - we are looking for a colleague who will enjoy coming up with new ideas
We invite all interested candidates to send us their application in English via application link.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial screening.