Who We Are
We reimagine medicine to improve and extend people’s lives. We use innovative science and technology to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. We are Novartis.
For purpose of expanding our organization and business in Croatia we are looking for dynamic, proactive, innovative, team oriented person to join our team in Zagreb on the position of
Key Account Manager Neuroscience (m/f)
On this position, you will:
- Maintain contacts with key customers – clinical centers – through individual visits, business meetings, promotional lectures and participation in congresses and seminars
- Be responsible for achieving annual territory budget
- Develop territory plan and implement marketing and business strategies for particular clinical centers
- Together with Franchise Heads and Marketing Managers discuss and compare key account meetings results with a company strategy
- Lead the development and implementation of strategy activities by customer segment
- University degree in Science and/or degree in Business
- Demonstrated leadership, enthusiasm, self-motivation and team spirit
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to generate new concepts and ideas which improve understanding of a situation and/or create competitive advantage
- Ability to influence without authority
- Analytical mind with problem solving approach
- Willingness for extensive travelling
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you are given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you are empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all candidates that meet our requirements. If this opportunity is in line with your personal and professional growth, send us your resume in English via application link. Deadline for applications is 08.08.2021.