Junior Recruitment Consultant (m/f)
Location: Zagreb, Varaždin & Homeoffice
As a Recruitment Consultant, you bring the right talents to our teams in Zagreb and Varaždin and you make a significant contribution to the growth of the ecx.io Digital Excellence Hub in Croatia. You will be working in ecx.io´s People & Talents Team and more specifically within the international recruitment team distributed across Austria, Croatia and Germany.
As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realize digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. You will join a professional and international HR team and work in an agile environment. Do you want to join?
- You run the recruiting and application process for ecx.io Croatia and will sometimes support with application management for our locations in Germany and Austria
- You take charge of Active Sourcing in different channels (recruiting events, trade shows, social media, etc.)
- You support with the employer branding activities in collaboration with the marketing team
- You develop new ideas to win new talents and optimize the recruiting process
- You provide internal consulting and service in the recruiting area
- You have a bachelor´s or master´s degree in Psychology or any other related field
- You have at least one year of work experience in recruitment, ideally in an agile IT environment, preferably coming from international business contexts
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills in Croatian and English (German is an advantage)
- You have good knowledge and ability to use of the main MS Office applications
- You are a creative, proactive, problem-solver and you love working in teams
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your perspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.