Student at IBM Client Innovation Center (m/f)
- IBM Hrvatska d.o.o.
Opis poslaAt IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
If you are searching for opportunities to start your career in the field of Global Technology Services and gain practical skills in a multinational environment, enroll for IBM Traineeship Program. Our fixed-term training program with flexible working hours is aimed to prepare and develop students for a position in our Client Innovation Center.
Our trainees play unique and integral role in driving business decisions, supporting operations and influencing business results. You'll also experience opportunities for skills development training and personal development.
You can be a trainee in one of the below areas:
- Customer Support Representative
- Technical Agent
- Remote Technical Support
The Client Innovation Center is one of the strategic IBM centers for global delivery of Technical Support Services. It is a hub of global importance for the company, providing end-to-end IT services, including maintenance and monitoring of hardware and software products covering European market.
We hire your potential - no previous experience is required. If you like communication in international environment, you are a team player and you are looking for challenges to boost your future career development, then IBM is the right company for you.
Successful completion of the program will open the door for your further development and potential hiring. You will have the possibility to get insight into our key departments.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Be an active university student (PhD students are also eligible to participate)
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German or French or Italian or Dutch
- MS Office - user of Excel and Power point
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work in a team
Engleski (napredno), Njemački (napredno), Francuski (napredno), Talijanski (napredno), Nizozemski (napredno)
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
What We Offer:
- Meaningful job responsibility from day one
- Challenging job in a friendly working environment
- Appropriate trainings and education
- Exposure to senior management
- Possibility to get full time job after studies
- Paid traineeship program
Flexible working hours:
- Part-time or full-time
- Possibility to work in night shifts
- 30.00 HRK per hour for all roles with support in English language only
- 35.00 HRK per hour for all roles with Bi-lingual support (English + additional language)
- Increased fee for night work (50% increase on top of hourly rate)