HR Assistant - Student (m/f)
- EMPWR d.o.o.
- Adresa: Industrijska ulica 15, 35400 Nova Gradiška
- Web: https://www.empwrnutrition.com/
Who are we?
Since 2015, we’ve been supporting leading and fast-growing healthy snack brands in Europe in the development of their protein bars. However, our services are not limited to development. We cover every step of the process, including the design, development, manufacturing and packaging of the protein bars. Our protein bars are known for their soft textures and surprising flavor combinations. We are counting more than 250 employees and we will just keep on growing.
Opis poslaWe are looking for a:
HR Assistant - Student (m/f).
Why this role is important in EMPWR?
HR Assistant will support administrative aspects of HR department and ensure that EMPWR maintains effective HR practices.
What you will do?
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department, for example; sorting post, telephone answering, devising standard Human Resources documents and letters and manage the HR inbox
- Respond to reference requests for current or ex-members of staff
- Ensure electronic and paper based personnel files are maintained and filing/archiving is completed in a timely manner
- Carry out all the administrative processes in the recruitment process, for example; prepare recruitment documents, organise recruitment time tables, draft and place adverts, provide feedback to candidates, etc.
You are great candidate for this position if you:
- Are student of final year on Law, Economy or Psychology
- Are fluent in English language (written and spoken)
- Are advanced user of MS Office
- Have positive attitude and good communication skills
- Are highly organized, have the ability to prioritize tasks, and can multitask
- Are able to follow instructions and meet deadlines as defined by supervisor
- Are able to work effectively in a team environment
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Employment after graduation
- Interesting and challenging work in a dynamic team and international environment
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development in a fast growing international company
- Ability to develop communication skills in foreign languages
- Internal educations to develop professional and language skills
Our team is made by a diversity of ideas, innovations, experiences, skills, and ambitions. You’ll enjoy working with fun, supportive colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come, be part of a team that continuously move forward, innovate and improve.
Send us your application not later than August 8th 2021.