Adecco is a world leader in providing human resources services. With more than 33,000 employees and a network of over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries around the world, we connect about 700,000 associates with more than 100,000 customers every day.
For the needs of our client, a customer support services provider, we are looking for a new team member for the position:
Quality Specialist for German language (m/f)
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Quality audits: You will monitor and analyse agents calls and view email for accuracy of standard call / mail management
- You will coach the agents on a regular basis and provide effective feedback to guarantee continuous improvement
- You will implement training and coach agents individually
- You will produce and set deadlines for qualitative score reports
- You will manage, update and maintain the archive of training and support materials
- You will analyse the KPIs performances and create Action plans with long terms results
- You will actively use Croatian and two foreign languages
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have at least 2 years of experience in customer-care department operations and as a Quality Specialist, Coach or Trainer
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have outstanding communication skills
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You are fluent in German and have good command of English (written and spoken)
- You are proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Stimulating, international work environment
- Ability to develop communication skills in foreign languages
- A path of growth aimed at enhancing your professionalism
- Internal educations to develop professional and language skills
- Travel expenses paid
- Welcome kit
- Sport program
If you want to work in an international environment and develop your career in a stimulating environment, make sure to send us your CV via application link!
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. ishodilo je dozvolu za obavljanje djelatnosti u svezi sa zapošljavanjem Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i poduzetništva klasa: UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 od 13.02.2020.