HR Manager (m/f)
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future.
As an HR manager at the Zagreb location, you are part of our international HR team and make a significant contribution to the implementation of our growth plans. In close cooperation with your colleagues, you will be responsible for operational personnel management and advance a large number of other topics on our HR agenda. If you also have the necessary pinch of humor and keep calm when things go wrong, then you are in the right place in our HR team.
- You are responsible for administrative and operational personnel processes; you are also responsible for the conception and implementation of HR projects and change processes and you can implement your ideas
- You are well versed in labor law and the preparation of payroll data, help with relevant issues, draw up employment contracts and are responsible for maintaining master data
- You prepare the pay slips, you are the interface to external payroll accounting and the contact person for offices, authorities and insurance companies
- You look after our HR system (Rexx) and coordinate adjustments to the system with the manufacturer.
- You are a discreet and trustworthy contact person for a wide range of personal issues and see yourself as a service provider in your own company for management, executives and employees
- You accompany new employees in their first days and help them to find their way through onboarding
- You have at least two years of experience in HR administration
- You have very good user knowledge of MS Office products, especially MS Excel.
- Ideally, you have relevant certifications such as HR officer or HR specialist
- You have a talent for communication, and you have very good written and spoken Croatian and English skills, German is an advantage
- You show a high affinity to numbers and digital media and are used to creating HR reports
- You have a sunny personality with a solution-oriented, proactive attitude and your organizational talent sets you apart from others
- You have an independent, systematic, structured and very careful way of working
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your perspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.