dSPACE is the global market leader and innovator of hardware and software solutions for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries.
Founded in Germany in 1988 today dSPACE employs over 1,500 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process efficient through innovative tools and services.
For our office in Zagreb dSPACE is looking for creative and motivated professionals. You will work on exciting and technologically cutting-edge product development projects, in the areas of control prototyping and Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) simulation.
We are offering the following position:
C#/.NET Software Developer (m/f)
We are looking for a C#/.NET software developer (f/m) to further develop the automotive bus system support of our product dSPACE ConfigurationDesk®.
ConfigurationDesk is a configuration and code generation tool that enables the automatic implementation of behavioral models and I/O and bus system support for dSPACE hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulators.
This job advertisement is aimed at applicants with professional experience as well as dedicated graduates.
- Participation in the requirement specification for new functionality
- Concept, design, implementation, testing, maintenance and documentation of C#/.NET software components
- Collaboration with other developers and test engineers
- Work according to defined development processes
- Customer support in case of technical problems
- Bachelor´s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable
- Very good knowledge of the C#/.NET programming language or any other high-level language, such as C ++, Java
- Experience in software engineering, for example UML, OOA, OOD, as well as in the development of software for real-time systems or embedded systems is an advantage
- Experience with MATLAB® / Simulink® is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Communication and team skills
- Good English language skills are mandatory, German is an advantage
Working at dSPACE means taking on challenging and varied tasks in a promising and exciting industry. With us, you have responsibility and can shape your personal career. A collegial and cooperative approach is as natural for us as the continuous development of your expertise.
If you are ready to join our highly successful international team and take on the challenge of creating yet another success story in Croatia – send us your application in English (including motivational letter, CV, copies of your academic degree, references from former employers) indicating your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations!