Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 employees and majority of us are from the STEM field. Besides our ICT solutions in the telecom sector we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that constantly improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience.
Within our global solution development organisation we are looking for a Solution Architect - a leading technical role for a particular product within our tools portfolio who works closely with tool/product stakeholders: Strategic Product Managers (SPM) and Product Owners (PO). Solution Architect is in daily contact with Scrum master (SM) and the development team within our DevOps organization. This role encompasses also a certain level of domain skills which should ensure the tool’s evolution and globalization throughout sustainable roadmap and continuous improvements.
Key responsibilities and competencies:
- Understanding of design & development process (requirements handling, documentation, Agile/Scrum & SAFe, collaboration tools)
- Strong analytical skills and capability to clearly translate business requirements into implementation task for Agile (development) team
- Ability to demonstrate a vision and guidance for tool or processes evolution
- Ability to support teams and organization towards fully mature DevOps transformation (automation, CI/CD, QA hardening, etc.)
- A sense of a broader picture of non-functional requirements (nFRs) landscape in respect to tool’s system design & architecture, technology stack, IT/Security requirements, availability & performance, etc.
Considered as a strong plus:
- Certified as Solution Architecture or SAFe Architect
- Some background in Neighbor relation management or understanding functionalities & capabilities needed for rehoming/reparenting and vendor swap activities
- Can easily work with dynamic international and remote teams
If you’re open to new challenges, feel free to apply with your CV! If you have previous work you are proud of and willing to show, please provide the link as well.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is mandatory.