Data Engineer (f/m/d)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb & partly home office
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You create data models for our Adobe Experience Cloud (AEP), Adobe Audience Manager and/or SAP CDP solutions and ensure that our clients can better understand and address their customers.
- You develop data integration pipelines (batch/streaming) and are responsible for their quality.
- You create data views, configure variables and create data-driven dashboards. You will mainly work with the world's best rated tools from the Adobe Experience Cloud suite.
- You ensure that data can be collected by working with tag managers like Adobe Launch and Google Tag Manager.
- You create segments and ensure that they are consumed by the defined channels/systems.
- You have some initial practical experience with data models, analyzes and/or dashboards.
- You are familiar with relational databases or ETL tools.
- You have general knowledge of computer algorithms and data structures, understand programming concepts, and have knowledge of at least one programming language, preferably Python or a similar programming language.
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills in English (German is an advantage).
- Experience with data science relevant libraries (example: NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib) and machine learning libraries (example: TensorFlow, PyTorch) and Jupyter is a plus.
- Preferably, you are familiar with Cloud services (AWS or Azure), virtualization platforms (Docker) and software lifecycle management (versioning CI/CD)
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your perspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.