DMP specialist – Adobe Audience Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb & partly home office
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- In this role you identify & analyze business needs of our clients and create holistic suitable online advertising solutions to meet our clients’ requirements, which include combinations of data integrations, technology, analytics
- You work with and within interdisciplinary, agile teams with experts and manage to clearly define and convey business requirements
- You observe how we can improve our developing processes by using innovative methods or new technologies
- You are the first contact for the development team for critical technical questions and support them hands-on if necessary
- You facilitate workshops for technical topics with your project team and/or the client team
- You regularly run alignments with our legal department
- You have deep knowledge in working with at least one DMP technology (preferable Adobe Audience Manager) and at least 2 years of experience in consulting clients on DMP solutions
- You have very good understanding the of an entire Mark-Tech incl. Ad-Tech technologies (DMP, Adserver, DSP, SSP)
- You have good knowledge in programmatic trading, campaign management, Ad-networks with dedicated tools and have a deep understanding of costumer journey management
- You bring along profound knowledge of tag management, bid management and Lookalike Modelling as well as 1st, 2nd & 3rd party customer data management
- You have already gained solid experience in reporting, campaign performance analytics and dashboarding
- You have a good understanding about legal data regulation, e.g. GDPR
- You can structure and organise yourself well, you are reliable, and your technical understanding differentiates you from others
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills in German (at least B2) and English (at least C1)
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your perspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.