Marketing Automation Consultant – Adobe Campaign Classic specialist (f/m/d)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb & partly home office
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- In this role you advise customers on Mark-Tech platform-, process- and architecture topics and create technical concepts for implementation & implementation models of Adobe Campaign Classic together with the project team
- You work with and within interdisciplinary, agile teams and manage backlog topics, acceptance criteria and user stories
- You are the first contact for the development team for critical technical questions and support them hands-on if necessary
- You develop guidelines for the development process and the strategy for test automation
- You facilitate workshops for technical topics with your project team and/or the client team & ensure technical- and process best practices are followed
- You lead the configuration and design of the campaign implementations
- You act as a sparring partner in our Solution Architect / Technical Consultant team and observe how we can improve our developing processes by using innovative methods or new technologies
- Ideally, you have a technical or business degree in computer science or a comparable education with a corresponding background of experience
- You have expertise in consulting, planning, designing, and optimizing digital business architectures
- Ideally, you have good knowledge in working with Eclipse/IntelliJ and have already gained experience in working with GIT and other CI/CD development environments
- Knowledge in Design Pattern as well as experience in, Angular, react.js or node.js is advantageous
- You understand marketing campaign tactics and digital marketing processes and know how to develop solutions for marketing initiatives
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills in German (at least B2) and English (at least C1)
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your perspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.