GEA is one of the largest suppliers of the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other processing industries.
Approximately 17.500 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significant to GEA'S success - come and join them.
We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in an international company.
Field Service Engineer (m/f)
Among other activities GEA CEE GmbH Branch office Zagreb, member of international GEA Group is focused on installation and maintenance of centrifuges and high pressure homogenizers.
For this field of activities we are searching for a new member of our team.
- Manages independently the assigned service interventions on site in a timely and qualitative manner
- Installation & commissioning, validation and calibration of new equipment
- Creation or technical and daily service reports
- Troubleshooting (remote, on site)
- Preventive maintenance interventions and inspections, repairs and relocation of equipment
- Technical education with focus on machine engineering or mechanics
- Experience / strong interest in all machine building aspects: application knowledge, process engineering, electronics and controls, mechanical engineering
- Enthusiastic, service-oriented and flexible team player with commercial affinity
- Prepared to travel frequently nationally
Did we spark your interest?
Then please send your complete application documents through application button below.
You can find more information on the recruitment process on our website.