Ferrero is an international company that has grown from a small Italian confectionery shop to become the third largest confectionery manufacturer in the world. It produces famous market-leading brands such as Nutella, Tic Tac, Ferrero Rocher, Raffaello, Kinder Bueno, and Kinder Surprise.
Their ever-growing team is looking for a professional, motivated, and responsible candidate for the position:
Supply Chain Specialist (m/f)
Your responsibilities would include:
- Processing and follow-up of weekly and monthly orders and forecasts in the system (accurately and in deadlines)
- Communication with Sales and factories regarding the tracking of orders in line with stocks/forecasts
- Preparation of deliveries according to actual orders and factory stocks
- Production request
- Preparing reports to management
- Other administrative tasks
We expect from you::
- Masters/Bachelors degree, preferably in Economics and Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales/Demand planning/Supply chain (FMCG company is advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of English language, spoken and written; Italian is a plus
- High proficiency in MS Office, knowledge of SAP/SAP APO/BW is an advantage
- Experience in an international and/or FMCG company is an advantage
- Team player with good self-motivation and positive attitude
- Strong analytical approach, problem-solving and result-focused personality
- Highly organized, capable of handling multiple sources of information.
- Not satisfied with the status quo - always looks to improve processes, eliminate delays, and anticipates issues
What we have to offer:
- Possibility for long-term employment
- Competitive financial package
- Work experience within a successful international company
- Pleasant and professional working environment
- Dynamic surroundings in which you can realize your potential and show a proactive, individual approach
If you found yourself in this description do not hesitate to let us know by sending your CV and cover letter in English via application link no later than the 20th of September.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor, and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 since 13.02.2020.