Elektroprojektant - Electrical Engineer (m/f)
- VERTIV CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za trgovinu i usluge
- Adresa: Oreškovićeva 6n/2, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: https://www.vertiv.com/
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of joining a global leader in a growing industry along with an energetic opportunity and the work culture of a startup.
We design, manufacture and service data centers, this critical infrastructure ensures todays interconnected world of communication networks in commercial and industrial environments continues to deliver. We take special pride in our manufacturing site here in Zagreb because it is the Global Excellence Center for modular datacenters, we build them here and then ship them worldwide.
Even in these turbulent times, our business and industry does not stop, on the contrary – datacenters have never been more important to ensure the increased internet usage continues running and we keep people connected with work, family and friends.
Vertiv is in a strong growth phase, and for this purpose we are expanding our HR team. If you are a responsible, detail oriented, positive person who wants to join a great team, we would like to hear from you.
Opis poslaVertiv Croatia is looking for an Electrical Engineer in join our Pre-Sales IMS department in Zagreb.
Vertiv’s Large Scale Integrated Modular Solutions team is capturing an exciting growth opportunity in the large-scale data center market segment. The Pre-Sales Electrical Engineer is an Electrical Solutions Specialist, a crucial member of the Integrated Modular Solutions team during the early engage ment phases of customer programs. The position will require competencies in electrical but also structural, mechanical, electromechanical, thermal, controls and associated disciplines required to provide system level solutions to our customers.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Must be proficient in electrical power system design including medium and low voltage distributions, transformations, uninterruptible power supplies and end user interface
- Possess good CAD capabilities including the ability to represent electrical room layouts and electrical schematic diagrams, as well as specifics of custom power sub-systems associated with power, cooling, and mechanical devices such as bus-way, racks, and modular data center systems such as security, lighting, and fire detection systems
Essential job functions:
- Reading and understanding RFP and tender documents
- Reading and understanding customer requirements provided by sales team
- Concept design of electrical architecture and electrical equipment
- Understanding of relevant codes and standards for electrical equipment and installations
- CAD Modeling
- Coordination with other technical disciplines (architectural, structural, mechanical, controls, fire protection)
- Technical project coordination with customers and suppliers
- Communication with customers in order to propose the best solution
- Making technical proposals for Vertiv modular solutions data centers
- Providing electrical design documents
- Problem solving and interpretation of customer requirements in proposed solutions
- Support sales team
- University degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years experience in electrical engineering preferred
- Active English
- Solution-based thinking that will incorporate a multitude of Mechanical and Electrical components to an end-customer deployment
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral, to work across multiple Engineering and Manufacturing teams to bring architectures and concepts to deployment
- Experience in Controls systems and Fire Alarm Engineering is considered beneficial.
- PC skills: active user of Windows, MS Office incl. Excel (A), Word (A), PowerPoint (A), AutoCAD, Revit will be an advantage
Viša stručna sprema, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Word, Excel, Power Point, AutoCAD
Stalni radni odnos