Commissioning HVAC engineer (m/f)
- VERTIV CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za trgovinu i usluge
- Adresa: Oreškovićeva 6n/2, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: https://www.vertiv.com/
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of joining a global leader in a growing industry along with an energetic opportunity and the work culture of a startup.
We design, manufacture and service data centers, this critical infrastructure ensures todays interconnected world of communication networks in commercial and industrial environments continues to deliver. We take special pride in our manufacturing site here in Zagreb because it is the Global Excellence Center for modular datacenters, we build them here and then ship them worldwide.
Even in these turbulent times, our business and industry does not stop, on the contrary – datacenters have never been more important to ensure the increased internet usage continues running and we keep people connected with work, family and friends.
Vertiv is in a strong growth phase, and for this purpose we are expanding our HR team. If you are a responsible, detail oriented, positive person who wants to join a great team, we would like to hear from you.
Opis poslaVertiv Croatia is looking for a HVAC Engineer in our Commissioning / Deployment team.
Job summary & responsibilities:
Leads the onsite Commissioning process for projects in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Region. Manage, and lead Commissioning Electrical team for Integrated Modular Data Center So lutions projects. Responsibility for managing and leading consultants, testing experts, HVAC engineers and project engineering experts that will commission high value customized and turnkey data center or telecom infrastructure solutions that have a high degree of inter-group engineering, significant delivery complexity and / or substantial scale. Work collaboratively across all Vertiv business units and outside partners.
- Focus on commissioning specifications, processes, vendors, and general activities in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Region
- Continue to refine the commissioning specifications and standards as technology, Vertiv, and our product evolves
- Ensure that all infrastructure that is being designed is in accordance with Vertiv construction and operability standards
- Provide QA/QC oversight during the build process to ensure equipment is being installed within manufacturer and industry best practices guideli nes
- Responsible for the commissioning program and controlling the commissioning agents through the Level 3, 4, and 5 commissioning efforts
- Ensure the commissioning efforts are being conducted in as safe a manner as possible
- Identify design concerns or issues in the planning stage that could impact the project delivery
- Ensure contractors and other key personnel involved in the project delivery team are aware of their Commissioning roles and responsibilities
- Ensure all standard testing outside of commissioning is completed and successful prior to commissioning activities
- Along with the Vertiv Engineering Team, review the final commissioning report for completeness and accuracy
- Assist the Vertiv Engineering Team with troubleshooting any customer impacting events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of related experience, ideally work history with successfully commissioning HVAC systems (cooling)
- Experience of testing of HVAC systems
- Availability for travel (cca 30% yearly)
Viša stručna sprema, Stručni prvostupnik, Sveučilišni prvostupnik
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Stalni radni odnos