Training & Quality Manager (m/f)
ManpowerGroup Croatia, on behalf of Client - Majorel, an international service company specialized in customer experience and business process outsourcing with more than 50,000 employees, is looking for ideal candidate to fulfill the position of Training & Quality Manager (m/f).
Are you: passionate about Quality?
Leading people within a growing project and company?
Excited to provide exceptional customer service by training the team and the Company?
If your answer is Yes, then apply now!
We are currently looking for a Training & Quality Manager. You’ll join a well-established and high performing project looking to achieve success on long term strategy.
As a Training & Quality Manager you’ll be responsible for developing the quality-monitoring plan defined with the clients, meeting its quality targets and implementing the continuous training plan aimed at the defined objectives. You will also ensure that the training given to the CSRs solve the shortcomings detected by the audits and that these are perfectly trained for the effective performance of their functions.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Creation of training plan on business - Execution of hard/soft skills training
- Continuous training (refresher/maintenance training)
- External, team and individual internal calibration
- Planning, execution of monitoring/coaching and release of feedback to agents and Solution Coach
- Support to the structuring, management and sharing with the staff support and the client
- Analysis of training&quality data with action plan improvements
- Contest management and motivational activities
- Between 2-5 years as operations manager/ Training and quality manager
- Knowledge of Quality systems
- Knowledge of product/service, of company procedures and of the market
- Knowledge in pedagogical techniques and presentations
- Advanced level of the office package. Online and recorded monitoring tools
- Ability to add value to Internal and External Clients
- Full proficiency in English and Italian (C1)
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- A team ready to help you develop and grow
- A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands. Send your CV until 22.09.2021. via application link.