We will strive to be the world leader in international travel, adventure and discovery for American Travelers over 50—providing impactful and intercultural experience that significantly improves the quality of their lives. GCCL ships have a capacity from 46 to 216 passengers, served by 14 to 104 employees depending on the ship and region. We do serve exclusively American travelers.
Grand Circle is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and has more than 30 regional offices worldwide (www.gct.com). The largest office Worldwide is in Dubrovnik, which serves as European Headquarters.
Our company Mission and Vision create a dynamic and rewarding working environment for our associates, and create the standards by which we deliver our service to our travelers.
We will provide an environment that fosters professional development and encourages personal growth for our associates. We maintain competitive compensation and benefits packages relative to the industry and community. We conduct business with respect for each individual and their role within the organization.
Are you dreaming of:
being a part of international Company?
having a job where you can constantly learn and grow and where you will have great teamwork?
having work place where you will be appreciated for your performance?
Accounts Payable Controller (m/f)
Based in Split (Croatia)
Join our ever growing and dynamic team in Grand Circle!
We are looking for passionate, hardworking and motivated individuals!
Perform & monitor all AP processes utilizing company's “Best Practices”: to result in accurate & timely payments to vendors and analytical reporting.
- Processing of AP Invoices to ensure vendors are paid within contract terms
- Maintaining professional communication & relationships with vendors and internal colleagues
- Reconciling and analyzing monthly reports
- Raising & resolving issues immediately based on facts and within company guidelines
- Other tasks as per Supervisor’s instructions
- English language
- Previous experience in accounts payable/finance and vendor/business relations is preferred
- Analytical skills, knowledge of spreadsheet applications, (Microsoft Excel basic knowledge required)
- Highly organized, detail oriented and good problem solving skills
- Self-motivated: able to work independently and as a team member
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to react & meet time lines in a fast paced and changing environment while not losing focus on priorities
Please submit your application in English via application link at MojPosao.
Deadline: September 22nd, 2021.
At Grand Circle Corporation Associates are Number 1!