We are TDR d.o.o., a member of BAT group (www.bat.com) - a leading, multi-category consumer goods business. We recognize the world is changing. As a leading multinational business, we understand our global impact, the importance of high standards of integrity, and our evolving societal responsibilities.
As a member of our team, you’ll work on our global stage, collaborating with colleagues and serving consumers from around the world. We created an environment that enables continuous and open communication, the opportunity to acquire knowledge, and build skills and expertise for further professional journey.
IT & Digital Operations Analyst (m/f)
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Contribute to development and implementation of the technological roadmap to support the business strategy, in agreement with the IT Operations Manager
- Identify improvement opportunities within existing processes and systems
- Recommend digital technologies and techniques
- Drive the innovation and improvement agenda within operation departments
- Be exposed and have a close partnership to FMD (filter production), SMD (cigarette production), Quality and many other departments
- Collaborate with managers and their teams from Adria and South Europe Area
- Be exposed to different local, regional and global projects and activities
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- University (at least bachelor) degree in Information Technology field
- At least 2-4 years of experience, preferably in manufacturing
- Previous experience in projects, business analysis, solution development/deployment, preferably related to Manufacturing or Supply Chain
- Experience delivering through Traditional & Agile frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall).
- Professional certification in Agile Project Management (e.g. SCRUM, PMI, etc.) will be considered as a plus
- Positive attitude, creativity and wilingness to collaborate with diverse teams
- Ability to work in a matrix fast paced environment and plan/manage time accordingly
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Fluency in English language
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. Come, bring your difference and apply on the link no later than 22nd of September.