Position carries responsibility for supporting the development, implementation and continuous improvement of current and future Quality Management Systems including Document Control, Change Control, CAPA, Supplier Quality, Internal Auditing, Quality Management Review (QMR), and Risk Management.
The position will be responsible for as a minimum:
- Supporting the development, manage the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of Quality Systems based on established direction and priorities
- Monitoring compliance to quality policies, procedures, and governing regulations
- Promote adherence to relevant GxP
- Drives QMS initiatives throughout the organization
- Interacts with other Quality units for resolution to compliance issues
- Develop strong internal relationships and channels of communication to identify potential compliance issues early
- Self-motivated / self-starter with ability to work on problems of diverse scope where a solution is not readily apparent
- Strong commitment to continually improve compliance with all applicable regulatory guidelines
- University degree required Life Science and minimum of 5 years of experience in a GMP related field within a biotechnology, biologics, or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of quality systems and regulatory requirements (GxP, EU and FDA regulations)
- Experience with inspections
- Competency in MS Office applications
- Fluent Croatian and proficiency in English
- Strong communication skills - demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative with strong communication skills. Ability to convey message in an organized and effective manner. Superior interpersonal skills to effectively build relationships and demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to communicate and work independently with scientific/technical personnel
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Technical proficiency, strong analytical skills, detail oriented
- Skilled in situational responsive decision-making
- Clear experience driving compliance-related initiatives
Application and CV in English may be submitted via application link and search for JOB ID: 4824550.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable equal opportunity legislation in each
jurisdiction in which it operates.