As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 150 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Would you like to be the part of this adventure and join our excellent regional L’Oréal team?
Join us and apply for:
Sales Representative & Service Counselor (m/f)
based in Croatia
As a part of our sales team in Luxury division, we are looking for an important role that will take care of sell-in / sell-out counseling(field job) with the following responsibilities:
- Visiting POS and establishing firm and strong relationship between Luxury division brands brands and shop manager/Luxury Beauty Advisors
- Adapting planograms of Luxury brands, making control of Luxury animation elements, checking Luxury visual plan, sending tester needs per Point of Sale
- Sending reports in excel tables (Point of sale data update, weekly report)
- Sell out (30%-40% of total time will be spent on sell out)
YOUR JOB MISSION:
With us, you’ll strive and drive. You’ll try, might fail, try better to succeed. You will never do it alone, but with our inspiring teams. At L’Oréal, you get down to every task as if you're the leader of that project - no matter what your title says. We want you to grow beyond your limits by creating an environment where you are inspired to learn, to challenge the status quo and to make your ideas as best practice. We want to spread your wings by constantly exploring and upgrading yourself in various areas.
- Preferably 2-5 years of experience in similar positions
- Preferably has background in sell-out (preferably luxury cosmetics, but not required)
- Is a person able to handle complex subjects and different characters, being people-oriented and with friendly approach
- Has highly developed communication and negotiations skills
- Is strong character and person proactive and ready to challenge current procedures and suggest optimizations
- Has good computer knowledge (MS office)
- Is a dynamic person ready to travel, driving license is a must
- Active knowledge of English and native Croatian speaker
WONDERING WHO YOU WOULD WORK WITH?
Our L'Oréal Adria Balkan dream team is based throughout several countries (Bosnia&Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia), speaking more than 7 languages, and united towards one ambition – creating L’Oréal, for the future!
On this field position, you would cover the area of Croatia as a part of sales team, but you would also have the opportunity to collaborate with passionate and engaged colleagues throughout all our countries, that are experts in their respective fields and that are driving excellent market performance results in a highly ethical, friendly, and inspiring environment!
AND FINALLY, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You might be cosmetics junkie — or you might not. You can be an introvert or an extrovert. The point is, whoever we are, we are all a team and we’re always here to help, celebrate and cheer one another! That’s what makes the glue of L’Oréal: the people. But apart from that, we also appreciate and share our love for:
- Numerous opportunities for constant learning, with many online&offline educations!
- Our colleagues. They will be like your second family. P.S. we enjoy our team buildings and informal gatherings as well!
- Love for food. Fresh fruit for the breakfast, when you’re in the office? Many coffee machines (or space to cook your own turkish coffee!) and our cozy lunch spaces? Yes, we have it
- Our Share&Care program. It serves to offer numerous benefits to protect us and our health, to give us balance in personal life and workplace as well
- Flexibility. As simple as that – from flexible working hours, to possibility of remote working, to Sunny Fridays during the summer where we enjoy shorter Fridays!
- We don't have to mention working with top international brands in the business, and the most passionate professionals in the industry?
- The fact that there's (usually) no such thing as standard career path. Each of us has the opportunity to be empowered and to lead the change we want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.***
Find more about our projects & brands that we’re so proud on, and our Adria Balkan region!
If you are ready for this challenge apply with cover letter and CV in English via Application link latest by 21st of September 2021!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.