Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 employees and the majority of us are from the STEM field. Besides our ICT solutions in the telecom sector we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that constantly improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience.
Our team in Zagreb is looking for integration engineers to join our DevOps team. Our projects focus on implementation and development of OSS tools that handles the Ericsson RAN, Core including 5G and CloudNative applications. We are using the latest technologies and operate in an international environment. If you want to work in high-quality and modern working environment, together with lifelong learning, career development, and a stimulating award system – this is the place for you. We are looking for:
What can you expect
- Agile way of working
- Continuous professional development
- Monthly and annually benefits
- Flexible working hours
Our preferred candidate would have the following competencies and values:
- University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics, or equivalent
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
- Systematic approach and precision
- Team spirit
Following skills and experience would be considered a plus:
- Experience with Linux and DB
- Shell scripting, Python
- CI/CD and DevOps concept
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies: Docker/Kubernetes/Helm
- Experience with OSS systems in telecommunications, especially provisioning systems
Your responsibilities would include:
- Tools development, implementation and maintenance
- Participation in technical analysis and design
- Collaboration with internal Ericsson partners
What do we offer?
- an opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate and be a part of larger success story
- annual awards in accordance with the company’s business success and individual contribution
- incentive bonuses
- company restaurant and monthly meal allowance
- sports and cultural sections
- regular medical check-ups
- flexible working hours
- covered public transport costs
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is mandatory.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted after they pass the initial screening.