Project Manager (m/f)
- Primošten d.d.
- Adresa: Raduča ul. 11, 22202 Primošten
Opis poslaThe Project Manager will participate in hospitality development projects: from project inception through project closeout. The range of projects are broad, from small boutique villa development to 200+ room hotel remodel construction.
The Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of construction management and project management, including but not limited to, test fits, stakeholder interaction and coordination, regulatory agency interaction, consultant management, general contractor selection, oversight and management, construction management, scheduling, budget planning, budget management, coordination with finance, and problem solving.
The Project Manager will:
- Lead a group of internal and external teams and consultants required to deliver the projects. Regular communication with the Owner, internal stakeholders and senior management will be required on all projects
- Manage project delivery from programming, concept, design and planning, through construction and commissioning, to project closeout and hand-over
- Select, direct, coordinate and manage consultant teams to produce documents for all phases of project development including Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Documents. Additionally, the Project Manager will be expected to review specifications for each phase of design
- Develop project budgets and provide costing for each phase of project development including assessment and approval of contractor and subcontractor bids
- Lead the process of securing all project regulatory approvals and permits to enable projects, from inception to close out. Develop strong relationship with regulatory and approving agencies to facilitate sign-off process
- Develop and track schedules, including critical path activity management, fast track approaches to work scope and project schedule recovery as required
- Manage all aspects of a project including project document controls, weekly meetings, jobsite oversight and operations, quality control, budget analysis, contractor coordination, risk management and insurance
- Report project financials, schedule, and status to management weekly or as required with recommendations for corrective action as required
- Provide building assessment due diligence and/or test fits in support of all transactions processed by the Employer; hire and manage any external consultants as required during this process
- Resolve conflicts and problems in a timely manner
- Maintain effective professional relationship with regulators, contractors, staff, and management
- Communicate with team members to ensure coordination and compliance for each project
- Engage with regulatory agencies and consultant personnel to ensure project goals are met
- Lead, collaborate on, and participate in duties and responsibilities relating to the broader goals and objectives of the Group
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for degrees in architecture, engineering, construction management or a technical degree
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in project and construction management
- Working knowledge of Building Codes, Fire Codes, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, and AutoCAD
- Experience working within a very lean internal organization that relies heavily on external providers to deliver high quality and timely work product
- Ability to develop / maintain excellent working relationships with local general contractors, real estate development consultants, architects, engineers, and public agencies
- Ability to communicate clearly, accurately and concisely; orally, in writing and with Graphics (English and Croatian fluency is required)
- Ability to manage and deliver projects which incorporate internal and external stakeholders’ voices and priorities
- Ability to act as Supervising Engineer on our development/remodel projects
- Ability to build relationships to enable the internal and external partnerships that are critical to successful delivery of planning and design projects
- Ability to work and communicate efficiently in a remote relationship with the Employer
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Detailed-Oriented with an ability to QA/QC project documentation and construction
Viša stručna sprema, Stručni prvostupnik, Sveučilišni prvostupnik
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Engleski (izvrsno), Hrvatski (materinji jezik)
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet, AutoCAD
Please send your application in English with your CV and salary requirements via application link.
Stalni radni odnos