Quality Assurance Engineer / Software Tester (m/f)
Zagreb, remote work
- Ključ Savjetovanje d.o.o.
- Adresa: Savska Cesta 106, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://kljuc-savjetovanje.hr/
Ključ Savjetovanje d.o.o. is a Zagreb based consultancy company that executes software testing and release management. Our main client is a Dutch software company (Aerdata, a Boeing Company) which is the leader in software solutions for lease management, engine fleet planning and records scanning in the Aviation industry. Together with its' sister company ProTest Solutions d.o.o., Ključ Savjetovanje offers professional testing services including training, test organization consulting, test implementation and all testing activities throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.
During the last 10 years, Ključ Savjetovanje, with its' sister company Protest Solutions, have successfully tested complex software applications. This has resulted in more confidence in the products under test, defects were prevented, money was saved and the quality of the products in production increased. Our main client is an Amsterdam based company where administrative software is built for the Aviation Industry (Aerdata, a Boeing Company). We are in the process of expanding our testing services, both within our existing portfolio and in new industries.
Opis poslaCurrently we are looking for an enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer / Software Tester (m/f) to take part in all software testing activities (manual and automated) and become part of the team at Ključ Savjetovanje.
As CI/CD and DevOps is today's standard, Test Automation is very much in focus. Therefore we are interested in both QA's with coding skills or Software Developers who can apply their development knowledge in Test Automation. The location of our office is Zagreb, but after the initial training period, working remotely is also possible.
Examples of applications we are currently testing are contract/asset management systems, digital records management system, aircraft inspection software, business intelligence software and engine fleet planning software.
Your responsibilities will be to work closely with the Product/Business Owners and the rest of the development team to take the requirements and ensure quality during the software development life cycle and in our releases to production.
The primary responsibilities within this position are:
- Using business knowledge (on which training will be given) to execute manual tests
- Write and execute tests based on business requirements and on existing regression testing scripts
- Work on expanding the test automation framework, execute automated tests, identify bugs and advise development on fixes
- Research and recommend new tools and approaches to best implement automated testing
- Dependable and key member of the test team
- Ability to understand how requirements as presented by the Product Owners/ Business Analysts can be sufficiently tested to ensure high quality of functional/technical product enhancements
- Work closely with the rest of the development team(s) to deliver high quality software
- Participate in the release cycles to production and ensuring the quality of these releases
- Create and maintain automated tests
- Have an interest in new technologies and tools, willing to learn more
- Job knowledge
- Test quality and accuracy
- Ability to learn and grasp complex business logic
- Ability to work as part of an Agile team
- Relationships with other developers and Product Owners
- Problem solving
Required Education & Experience:
- University Degree in Computer Science is a big plus
- General competence in software design/development and IT in general
- General competence in software testing
- Fluent in English / Good communication skills
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Work pro-actively in a small team with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of testing
- ISTQB (or similar) certification is a plus
- Good level of experience using test automation frameworks is a big plus
- Knowledge of backend REST API testing + tools for API testing (Postman, Insomnia, etc) is a big plus
- Knowledge of performance test automation execution and monitoring (JMeter, BlazeMeter, etc) is a big plus
- Good knowledge of working in Visual Studio Code is a plus
- Fast learning and general aptitude to knowing more about the business side of the software
Viša stručna sprema, Stručni prvostupnik, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
- Good salary
- A friendly, productive, international atmosphere
- Opportunity to work from home
- Some short periods of travel might be required
- Temporary / permanent contract
Na određeno vrijeme, Stalni radni odnos
Rad od kuće:
U potpunosti, Povremeno
Zagreb i Zagrebačka Krapinsko-zagorska Sisačko-moslavačka Karlovačka Varaždinska Koprivničko-križevačka Bjelovarsko-bilogorska Primorsko-goranska Ličko-senjska Virovitičko-podravska Požeško-slavonska Brodsko-posavska Zadarska Osječko-baranjska Šibensko-kninska Vukovarsko-srijemska Splitsko-dalmatinska Istarska Dubrovačko-neretvanska Međimurska