Cenosco is a unique software company. We are a technical solution partner for engineering companies, developing tools in the field of asset integrity risk management, health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ), geomatics engineering and statistical analysis.
With offices in the heart of The Hague (The Netherlands), Zagreb and Pula (Croatia) we built a diverse, multi-cultural team of enthusiastic, passionate, and driven people. We welcome creativity, initiative and fresh ideas and value work-life balance.
Are you a tech-savvy and highly motivated to get things done? Do you enjoy a fast-paced and agile environment? Take a look and join us, we are counting more than 100 employees and we will just keep on growing.
What is the role all about?Our development department is growing. You’ll work closely with the Software Development Director and you will be the primary link between team members and stakeholders.
- Organise and lead meetings with clients, capture their requests and discuss their expectations, take notes of the meetings and capture action points
- Preparing client requests as features and epics, defining acceptance criteria
- Take the lead of scrum teams and prioritise their work
- Incorporate feature requests into the product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize the backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Write acceptance tests
- Plan releases and upgrades.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Lead the planning of product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with a university degree in informatics, electrical engineering, computing with an interest in the business side of the project as well, or someone with a university degree in business/economics with experience in managing digital products
- Familiarity with agile frameworks such as Scrum
- Experience working with project management tools
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Database knowledge
- A keen eye for details and performing quality assurance
What we offer:
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk, currently also working from home)
- 24 days of holidays
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses)
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
- Top-notch offices and equipment
- Continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Team activities, not the usual ones just to look nice on social media but what team members choose and ask for
Note: Fluency in English as a requirement is an effective one, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.