Cenosco is a unique software company. We are a technical solution partner for engineering companies, developing tools in the field of asset integrity risk management, health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ), geomatics engineering and statistical analysis.
With offices in the heart of The Hague (The Netherlands), Zagreb and Pula (Croatia) we built a diverse, multi-cultural team of enthusiastic, passionate, and driven people. We welcome creativity, initiative and fresh ideas and value work-life balance.
We're on the lookout for great talent, out-of-the-box thinkers, jugglers, genuine people. Are you organized and committed to getting the job done? Do you have a keen eye for details, passion for extracting hidden insights and you take pride in finding imperfections? Strategizing data migrations, including moving the data and converting content as necessary, while considering risks and potential impacts sounds exciting? We want our implementations and data migrations to be flawless, clients to be happy and some added value in between - that's where you come in. Take a look and join us, we are counting more than 100 employees and we will just keep on growing.
What is the role all about?Overview of what you will do, who you will work with.
You'll join in one of our locations in Croatia (Zagreb, Pula), collaborate with our development team, testers, support engineers, project managers, and clients from all over the world (Inspectors and reliability engineers from the Energy sector; refineries, Chemical plants, O&G production plants, manufacturing, etc.)
You will work in small teams with colleagues and clients to implement IMS web-based tools, map and adjust data in order to perform flawless data migrations, improve QA procedures to deliver sustainable results. You'll have the opportunity to work within an agile, fast-paced environment, handling complex analyses, preparing communications to extract crucial feedback from clients. Your contribution to the overall implementation process in terms of improvement suggestions will be much appreciated. Common traits of those successful in this role are teamwork, reliability, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with people across all levels in an organization.
- Working with customers to get to the full inventory on the scope of software implementations and the data migrations needed
- Pro-actively managing customer relationships
- Performing quality assurance and quality control on your delivery
- Documenting your work and processes
- Being clear and concise, communication skills are highly valued because you have to collaborate with other team members and clients from all over the world
- Driving and improving quality processes
- Knowledge sharing and keeping up to date with existing and upcoming technologies
Who are we looking for?
- Sense of ownership and pride in the company and team performances
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, you are open to feedback and willing the share yours
- Working knowledge of SQL, DBMS experience (SQLServer, Oracle et cetera)
- Experience with at least one scripting language like PowerShell, VBA, Perl, Python or other
- Good understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- At least one year of relevant working experience
- You are solution-oriented, well organized, good at multi-tasking, a quick learner, and a team player
- You have strong time-management skills
- You have a keen eye for details, the ability to stick to strict deadlines and to prioritize
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
What we offer:
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk, currently also working from home)
- 24 days of holidays
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses)
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
- Top-notch offices and equipment
- Continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Team activities, not the usual ones just to look nice on social media but what team members choose and ask for
Note: Fluency in English as a requirement is an effective one, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.