Cenosco is a unique software company. We are a technical solution partner for engineering companies, developing tools in the field of asset integrity risk management, health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ), geomatics engineering and statistical analysis.
With offices in the heart of The Hague (The Netherlands), Zagreb and Pula (Croatia) we built a diverse, multi-cultural team of enthusiastic, passionate, and driven people. We welcome creativity, initiative and fresh ideas and value work-life balance.
We dream big, work hard, and play as a team to win the world. Are you passionate, ambitious, and have a collaborative mindset? Are you organized and committed to getting the job done? Take a look and join us, we are counting more than 100 employees and we will just keep on growing.
What is the role all about?We act as the bridge between our product and our users. By helping them every day, we gain valuable insights and push new ideas to shape Cenosco's ever-changing product roadmap.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of customer service with a sense of empathy and passion. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations by always thinking one step ahead when providing solutions. We guide and educate our users to grasp the value of the product and drive word of mouth.
- Working with customers/colleagues to identify problems and advising on the solution via phone & email
- Responding on time to service issues and requests
- Prioritizing and managing several open cases and mini-projects at one time
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Updating documents and handbooks so customers/colleagues can try to fix problems themselves
- Performing administrative responsibilities including taking notes during meetings, preparing correspondence, and managing files
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all customers
- Systems monitoring
- Administering backups and restores
- Administering Active Directory
Who are we looking for?
- Working knowledge of C#, SQL, DBMS experience (SQLServer, Oracle et cetera)
- Experience with SIIS SaaS or other software implementation experience
- Experience within IT service delivery
- Good understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with one scripting language such as PowerShell, VBA, Perl, Python
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Bonus points for:
- Experience using helpdesk applications
- Previous experience in a similar position is appreciated but not mandatory
What we offer:
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk, currently also working from home)
- 24 days of holidays
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses)
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
- Top-notch offices and equipment
- Continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Team activities, not the usual ones just to look nice on social media but what team members choose and ask for
Note: Fluency in English as a requirement is an effective one, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.