Cenosco is a unique software company. We are a technical solution partner for engineering companies, developing tools in the field of asset integrity risk management, health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ), geomatics engineering and statistical analysis.
With offices in the heart of The Hague (The Netherlands), Zagreb and Pula (Croatia) we built a diverse, multi-cultural team of enthusiastic, passionate, and driven people. We welcome creativity, initiative and fresh ideas and value work-life balance.
Are you interested in VR and AR technologies and an in-house developed graphic engine? Are you a team player and committed to getting the job done? You have an out-of-the-box mindset and challenges keep you going? We are counting more than 100 employees and we will just keep on growing, take a look and join our innovation team.
What is the role all about?We have an in-house developed graphic engine, comparable to any gaming one and it is running on any device, looks pretty cool. You'll have the opportunity to work within an agile, fast-paced environment, performing complex calculations in real-time and bringing virtual reality to all devices, VR headsets, mobile devices. Our team of extremely talented individuals is working also on big data analysis, data warehousing, and machine learning.
You don’t have to check all the boxes, but if you feel you can contribute and you’re willing to learn and continuously improve you should apply.
- Focus on developing elegant solutions to complex problems
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Present your ideas and suggest better solutions
- Use best practices at every stage of the development cycle
- Always make sure that all code is error-free (unit testing)
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in web development, no we’re not looking for centuries of experience but a fit for our R&D team
- Experience with any AI frameworks
- Familiarity with SQL, OData, LinQ, Entity Framework
- Familiarity with using Git
- Understanding of RESTful Web Service technologies
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with Swift and Xcode
- Familiarity with AUTOCAD, 3D, Augmented Reality/VR, AI
- Familiarity with Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
- Mentoring and supporting junior team members
- Ability to estimate your work and effectively communicate progress and escalate issues
- Experience in agile methodologies such as Scrum (if you don’t know them yet, we will teach you)
What we offer:
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk, currently also working from home)
- 24 days of holidays
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses)
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
- Top-notch offices and equipment
- Continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Team activities, not the usual ones just to look nice on social media but what team members choose and ask for
Note: Fluency in English as a requirement is an effective one, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.