For our office in Zagreb we are looking for
HR Recruiter (m/f)
Who are you?
- You are fluent in both English and German (written and spoken)
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and in written
- You are a creative, proactive, and problem solver
- You have good organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- You have positive attitude and good presentation skills
- You are proficient user of MS Office and e-mail
- You have working experience in the area, preferably coming from international business contexts
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience as Recruiter or similar HR role
It is considered as a plus:
- If you are familiar with customer-care department operations
- If you have ATS experience
What are you going to do?
- You will be identifying effective recruitment channels
- You will be researching database, screening candidates CVs and job applications, and contacting the candidates
- You will conduct individual interviews and testing
- You will maintain database management
- You will be identifying specialized profiles in the contact center area
- You will maintain relationships with both internal and external collaborators to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- You will provide administrative follow up
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, international work environment with heterogeneous teams and opportunities to expand your knowledge
- Work in a newly opened and modern office in Novi Zagreb (excellent public transport connection)
- Ability to develop communication skills in foreign languages
- A path of growth aimed at enhancing your professionality
- Travel expenses paid
- Occasional bonuses (Christmas, Easter, holiday)
- Welcome kit
- Multisport program
Assist Digital in 2017 has been certified as Great Place to Work in Italy.