Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 105,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients.
Atos in Croatia is a Great Place To Work certified employer. GPTW is a world award for the best employers in which the opinion of employees plays a decisive role. We received the certificate second year in a row as the only one from Croatia.
Because we are continuing to grow, we are looking for a:
Recruitment Specialist (m/f)
As a Recruitment Specialist working as part of a global recruitment team, you’ll provide guidance and support to local HR as well as members of the hiring manager community. Your work will primarily be focused on meeting the recruitment plan, attracting, sourcing and selecting the best talent within defined scopes and timeline.
- Driving and leading recruitment for Atos Global Delivery Centre Croatia (Atos Convergence Creators d.o.o.), with an emphasis on cybersecurity topics
- Developing strategies to fill open roles through creative sourcing strategies, in partnering with hiring managers and in alignment with global Talent branding.
- Direct sourcing potential candidates through job portals and social media.
- Building a strong relationship with hiring managers to understand their needs and expectations.
- Ensuring and maintaining a robust pipeline of qualified candidates to react quickly to changing demands and requirements.
- Maintaining data, providing reports and hiring metrics on a regular basis.
- Conduct the full-cycle recruitment and selection process
- Daily communication with candidates whilst providing a great candidate experience (including timely communication with candidates who were not selected)
- Offer management and pre-onboarding of new employees
- Support onboarding, in cooperation with HR and hiring manager
- Focus on continual improvement in how you recruit by bringing innovative solutions into your work
- Supporting regional and/or global Talent Acquisition projects or needs
- Knowledge of complete end-to-end recruiting cycle and processes
- At least 2 years of relevant recruiting experience, preferably in the IT industry
- High level of sourcing skills via various relevant platforms (preferably LinkedIn Recruitment)
- High level of interviewing skills
- Experience in using Application Tracking System (ATS) or similar end-to-end candidate/employee tracking tool
- Excellent English language skills
- Developed interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interpret business needs and suggest and/or implement creative solutions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and secure sensitive information and data
- Competitive and market-aligned compensation and benefits
- Additional and complementary health insurance
- Flexible working hours and WFH days
- Sports activities & Gym memberships
- Wellbeing days
- Welcome day & Afterwork gatherings
- Work in international environment
- Atos knowledge management programs and professional development programs with emphasis on internal and external certification
- My Learning database with 1000+ different learning modules for professional and personal development
You are welcome to apply by October 27, 2021 via the application link. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted during the process, but we will inform you about your status during the selection process.