HR Coordinator (m/f/d)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb
As a HR Coordinator (m/f/d) you bring the right talent from external partners into our teams. Due to your experience in recruitment, you know the world of freelancers and processes of employee leasing very well. You will work in the international ecx.io Recruiting Team, which is spread across Austria, Croatia and Germany.
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- In your role, you are the lynchpin when it comes to personnel support of the ecx.io team by our external partners
- You will maintain contact with our network of external partner companies, freelancers and global IBM Client Innovation Centers, communicate with them and proactively drive the process forward
- At the same time, you keep track of internal requests for support and provide regular status reports to internal departments
- You coordinate the entire process, from the initial contact to the selection of candidates and the initiation of the purchasing, on- and off-boarding processes
- You support the Head of Recruiting in decisions regarding personnel planning by means of regular controlling and forecasts
- You ensure that the ads from our partners meet our requirements so that they can recommend the right talent to us
- You have completed commercial education and already have some professional experience in personnel planning or recruitment
- You have excellent interpersonal skills that enable you to win every negotiation
- You are a talented communicator, and have very good written and spoken German and English, Croatian an advantage
- You are creative and proactive, like to solve problems and love to work in teams as well as independently
- You show high affinity to numbers, as well as very good user skills in MS Excel
- You have an independent and structured way of working
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your perspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.