Traffic Coordinator – Marketing Department (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
- Telefon: +385 1 562 6651
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. Ireland. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
Opis poslaWe have been retained to recruit a Traffic Coordinator to be working remotely for a market leading multi – national provider of building products and technology solutions.
Working alongside Traffic Manager, the Traffic Coordinator will assist in the distribution and management of creative assignments across the department, ensuring a balance between priorities and workloads, taking into consideration the complexity of projects and creative suitability of team members.
In this role, keen organizational acumen, communication skills and a comfort with multi-tasking are a must.
- Assist Traffic Manager in monitoring projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and balancing deadlines accordingly.
- Assist the Traffic Manager in coordinating with internal team members to reassign work intra-departmentally, when new work requires a shift in priorities and creative input across the team.
- Collation of detailed reporting documents for providing clarity to clients on project statuses and timelines.
- Communicate and collaborate directly with internal clients in instances such as where additional information is required for brief completion or where departmental capacity is reached at any given point in a month.
- Monitoring implementation of project taxonomies and workflow processes.
- Join client meetings, to learn more about new project details and alongside the Client Services team, give progress updates on existing projects, including the communication of any issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate requests and assignments from clients across the Creative Team.
- Assertive but diplomatic communication within department and with clients as part of contributing to the Traffic Function’s management of capacity.
- Performs other duties as required.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in traffic management in an agency setting.
- Working knowledge of or prior experience with Wrike preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Digital or Broadcast production, Graphic Design or a related field.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Keen interpersonal skills, seeking solutions through diplomacy.
- Time-management and problem solving skills, with an eye for detail.
- Expert at tracking and disseminating information.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Comfortable navigating/seeking working solutions project management software tools.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
Viša stručna sprema, Sveučilišni prvostupnik
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Salary & Benefits:
- 6 months freelance contract with the possibility of extension
- Fully remote work
- Market leading package
- The payments are issued on weekly basis
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
Please submit your application in English or contact us for more information.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Na određeno vrijeme
Rad od kuće:
Zagreb i Zagrebačka Krapinsko-zagorska Sisačko-moslavačka Karlovačka Varaždinska Koprivničko-križevačka Bjelovarsko-bilogorska Primorsko-goranska Ličko-senjska Virovitičko-podravska Požeško-slavonska Brodsko-posavska Zadarska Osječko-baranjska Šibensko-kninska Vukovarsko-srijemska Splitsko-dalmatinska Istarska Dubrovačko-neretvanska Međimurska Inozemstvo