Client Services Coordinator (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
- Telefon: +385 91 113 0055
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. Ireland. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
Opis poslaWe have been retained to recruit a Client Services Coordinator to be working remotely for a market leading multi – national provider of building products and technology solutions.
The Client Services Coordinator will be part of the Client Services Team, whose main responsibilities are:
- act as both the client's representative within the internal creative agency and the salesperson for the internal creative agency;
- ensure the agency’s work remain faithful to the client’s brief and that it is kept within the time frame and budget;
- maintain and nurture business relationships with existing clients;
- ensure open and clear communication between clients (located globally) and the rest of the creative agency team to ensure deliverables to be produced are clearly laid out, and that the client is informed about the current work status of their projects.
- Administrative support
- Develop production schedules
- Assist in developing account folders, so that Business Unit/ Region information, along with dedicated products and services is transferable.
- Creating quotation forms
- Pursuing clients if quotes are not completed, or not completed correctly
- Assist with client follow-up for minor projects
- Assist with overlap during annual leave
- Report collation – reformatting and cleaning reports/excel documents for presentation to clients by Account Managers
- Coordinator will be required to interact with global clients around administrative tasks
Experience & Skills:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working as a Junior Account Manager (in an agency or marketing setting preferred)
- Customer focus – understanding of importance of delivering excellent customer experience
- High degree of professionalism – operating in a corporate environment with global clients
- Good time-management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, strong critical thinking skills
- Self-starter – shows initiative
- Preference for familiarity with below systems:
- Office 365 – platforms widely used are: Excel/Word/Powerpoint/Outlook/Teams/Sharepoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
Salary & Benefits:
- 6 months freelance contract with the possibility of extension
- Fully remote work
- Market leading package
- The payments are issued on weekly basis
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
Please submit your application in English or contact us for more information.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Na određeno vrijeme
Zagreb i Zagrebačka Krapinsko-zagorska Sisačko-moslavačka Karlovačka Varaždinska Koprivničko-križevačka Bjelovarsko-bilogorska Primorsko-goranska Ličko-senjska Virovitičko-podravska Požeško-slavonska Brodsko-posavska Zadarska Osječko-baranjska Šibensko-kninska Vukovarsko-srijemska Splitsko-dalmatinska Istarska Dubrovačko-neretvanska Međimurska Inozemstvo