Frontend Developer (m/f)
Location: Zagreb, Varaždin & Homeoffice
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
Your responsibilitiesPrototyping as well as developing innovative, complex web development projects are part of your main responsibilities.
You work within interdisciplinary, agil teams with experts for User Experience, User Interface, Backend and Testing.
You develop state-of-the-art user interfaces with reference to browser support and performance.
The extension of our internal pattern library is supported by your development of reusable code.
By testing and observing new technologies or methods you develop our processes and team collaboration.
- You can demonstrate at least two years of experience in frontend development and your knowledge of the basics like HTML and modular CSS.
- Autonomy, team spirit and great willingness to learn are one of your key characteristics.
- You have very good English language skills. German language skills are an advantage.
- Ideally, working with Task Runner like GULP, GRUNT or Webpack isn't new to you.
- At best you have already knowledge in SCSS/SASS.
- Ideally, you have already worked with the tool GIT or other CI/CD development tools.
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your perspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.