Senior Software Engineer (m/f) - Zagreb
The OrganisationAdcubum is a leading software provider for insurance industry in Switzerland and Germany traditionally focusing on health and recently on property & casualty insurance market. Their software solution Adcubum SYRIUS is developed on the newest future-proof technologies with up-to-date engineering practices. Besides their current software portfolio and projects, the company aims to define future market trends. Adcubum has been recognized as a premium quality product and is since then earning the trust of major insurance companies which combined have a premium volume of 20 billion Swiss francs. Based on employee rates, our client is a top rated company when it comes to employee satisfaction and provides a myriad of personal and professional growth opportunities.
In continuation of their success, our client is searching for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team in Zagreb.
- Contribute to high-impact tech initiatives that shape how developers write and ship code
- Design and build advanced dev environment enabling fast feedback cycles
- Improve the overall development process by identifying gaps or inefficiencies in workflows and developing solutions
- Create the next generation developer tooling and infrastructure for Adcubum, focusing on productivity, testing, and release
- Partner with other teams to increase the productivity of engineers
- Implement and automate development best practices and strategies
- Maintain our software builds and develop Cradle build plugins
- Manage our CI/CD systems
- Experience: 5+ years of development experience with proven experience owning application development from "cradle to grave" as well as developing tools and solutions
- Experience in at least one of the following: Build infrastructure, build tools and frameworks
- Software development experience in either Java or Kotlin preferred
- Experience in setting up and maintaining software build (Gradle experience is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with team members, internal stakeholders and other teams
- Proactive mindset and "can do" attitude
- Professional experience with large enterprise customers and integration scenarios
- Passionate: you're enthusiastic about making the life of the people around you easier
- You challenge the status quo, meeting daunting challenges head-on with confidence
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What’s in it for you?
- Working on new and modern products with end-to-end responsibility; from design of the solution, proof of concept of technologies, to delivery, as well as improvement of existing solutions
- Define and participate in the evolution of security solutions
- Creative and friendly team atmosphere
- Highly innovative and cross-cultural work environment
- Career development opportunities and training
If you are ready to join our client's story, then we are ready to talk about the possibilities of this career opportunity. Please send us your resume in English by Sunday, December 05th, 2021 via the APPLICATION LINK. In case of your interest and involvement into the selection process we guarantee you the highest level of confidentiality.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220