Atos is a global leader in digital transformation, with 105,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. Number one in cybersecurity, cloud, and high-performance computing in Europe, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for different industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is also #1 in managed security services in Europe and #3 worldwide.
Atos in Croatia is a certified “Great Place to Work” employer. The opinion of employees plays a decisive role in selecting the winners of this global award given to the best employers. We are the first and only company in Croatia that won GPTW two years in a row.
Join us on our way to become the largest cybersecurity organization in Croatia!
We are looking for:
Senior technical presales engineers (m/f)
Zagreb, Osijek, Split - 3 positions
Within our cybersecurity products portfolio, we have 3 main business units: Identity & Access Management, Digital Identities and Data Protection.
The focus of this job description is related to Data Protection. Our data protection product line is designing and manufacturing encryption products. Those products are designed for the public as well as the private sector and meet the highest level of certification. They include VPN, HSM, secured storage and KMS and are sold to the market under the name Trustway.
As Trustway Senior technical presales engineer you will be a key player providing technical skills and support to the product sales team and part of the technical community with close access to the R&D.
We are looking for a dynamic, autonomous and open-minded person that must be able to work within an international team and communicate with worldwide colleagues and customers.
Atos allows engineers to manage and learn multiple technologies in one place. This is a unique opportunity to quickly develop more skills and encounter some interesting challenges in everyday work and projects. You will also have an opportunity to work with the leading popular technologies used by Atos and its clients.
- Providing technical support and guidance to our sales team
- To be the main contact for technical and sales training
- Preparation of commercial offers and study the competition
- Managing and setting up proofs of concept (PoC) with the customers and performing and setting up demos
- Understanding of customer goals
- Collection of customer feedback and providing input to marketing and R&D department for new requirements and new product opportunity
- Writing of white papers, application notes
- Integration between IT solutions and Trustway products
- Creation of technical presentations and technical training materials
- Min. 5 years of experience
- Know–how of IT infrastructure (virtual machines, hypervisor, file server, databases, network configuration and architecture)
- Basic knowledge of cryptography (what is a certificate, a PKI, differences between symmetric and asymmetric crypto, etc)
- Experience with HSM technology is an advantage
- Some experience with C development is an advantage
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Solid background & understanding of cyber security
- Good team player, Self-confident, motivated and independent
- English is mandatory. Another language such as French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian will be appreciated
- Competitive and market aligned compensations and benefits
- Work in the international environment
- Additional and complementary health insurance
- Flexible working hours at Atos or home office
- Multisport card
- Professional and personal development through continuous education and certification
- Wellbeing days & Afterwork gatherings
The position is located in Croatia. You will need to spend at the beginning sometime in the French office located in Les Clayes sous Bois (Paris area, France). A few short business travels to be considered every year.
You are welcome to apply by December 7, 2021 via the application link. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted. During the selection process, we will inform all candidates about their status.