On behalf of our Client, one of the most important trading, processing, and recycling companies for steel and metal scrap Scholz Recycling, we are looking for a motivated candidate to fill the Senior Associate (m/f) position.
Place of work:
Tasks and responsibilities:
- All-round project management support (budgeting, planning, information gatekeeper, reporting on progress, key issues, and assisting superior in all aspects of project management)
- Build up reports and analyses for Group's top management
- Build up impactful and insightful documents (ppt decks) for internal and external stakeholders
- Financial modeling and analyses (including business planning, capital budgeting, M&A valuations, scenario analysis, trend analyses, statistical analyses)
- Deep-dive operational and strategic analyses on project topics
- Taking a lead role in managing part or whole projects assigned to
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders to work on projects
- Participate in M&A DD teams, and work with external M&A support experts
- Work with controlling experts on building up budgets, supervising investments, assets, and analyses of the performance of Group subsidiaries.
- Work with regional and subsidiary mid-level and top management on projects to facilitate execution, supporting analyses, project planning, and reporting.
- Business development activities in new business segments for the Group
- Fluency in English at a proficient level is a must
- Active knowledge of German is a great advantage
- Master's degree in a relevant subject (Finance, Business, Economics or similar)
- 3 to 5 years in the relevant industry, preferably within Big 4 companies
- Experience in strategic consulting and M&As
- People management experience
- Good understanding of finance, business development, strategic planning
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint (advanced level), Power BI, SQL (preferably)
- Availability to work hybrid (business travels up to 50%, home-office based)
- Advanced technical and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Time management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work and think clearly under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible working approach
- Driver's license, active driver
If you are looking for a new career challenge and want to join a successful and fast-growing company, submit your CV no later than the 8th of December 2021. via APPLICATION LINK. Candidates who pass the screening process will be invited for an interview.