On behalf of our Client, one of the most important trading, processing, and recycling companies for steel and metal scrap Scholz Recycling, we are looking for a motivated candidate to fill the Analyst (m/f) position.
Place of work:
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Regular and ad-hoc research tasks assigned from supervisor
- Independent work on update and development of research materials, regular analyses, and market reports
- Preparing reports and analyses on market trends, potential customers, suppliers, market trends, and developments across different segments of recycling and other industries
- Continuously scanning and reviewing news, conference materials, internet, different platforms, internal and external reports for facts, figures, insight, information, and data.
- Work closely with other department members in supporting their work, projects, and initiatives.
- Facilitate project pipeline and project management as data- and information-keeper
- All-round project management support (budgeting, planning, information gatekeeper, reporting on progress, assisting all aspects of project management)
- Work on analyses and reports for internal stakeholders
- Work on impactful and insightful documents (ppt decks) for internal and external stakeholders
- Support financial modeling and analyses (including business planning, capital budgeting, M&A valuations, scenario analysis, trend analyses, statistical analyses, etc.)
- Deep-dive operational analyses on project topics
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders to work on projects
- Support in M&A DD team's decisions
- Fluency in English at a proficient level is a must
- Active knowledge of German is a great advantage
- Minimum undergraduate degree in a relevant subject (Finance, Business, Economics or similar)
- 1 to 3 years in the relevant industry, preferably within Big 4 companies
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint (advanced level), Power BI, SQL (preferably)
- Availability to work hybrid (business travels up to 50%, home-office based)
- Advanced technical and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Time management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work and think clearly under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible working approach
- Driver's license, active driver
If you are looking for a new career challenge and want to join a successful and fast-growing company, submit your CV no later than the 8th of December 2021. via APPLICATION LINK. Candidates who pass the screening process will be invited for an interview.