Head of IT (m/f/d)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb & partly home office
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, while always looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- Ensuring reliable IT services by a service oriented team at all locations
- Guidance, motivation and promotion of the international team members
- Participate in projects and special topics involving IT issues
- Maintain and develop the entire infrastructure in cooperation with the IT team
- Ensuring that the IT infrastructure is properly documented and up to date at all times, with special attention to compliance aspects
- Coordination and completion of tasks in terms of deadlines, capacities and costs
- Responsibility for the IT budget
- Degree in (business) informatics or business administration or a comparable qualification in the IT environment
- Experience in managing projects or service providers
- High IT affinity with understanding of all tasks of a service-oriented IT department
- Experience in using the Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence), VM Ware ....
- Strong interdepartmental assertiveness and communication skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Experience in the guidance, leadership and personnel responsibility of project teams
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your PerspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.