Orbico Group is No. 1 distributor in Europe, which was founded in 1987. We have a powerful international distribution and logistics network in 20 European countries with more than 2 bn € revenue and we employ more than 7.000 people. We are organized into three divisions: FMCG, Beauty and Tourism and we distribute a large number of globally known brands. Winning in our business demands high flexibility and investing in people's development. Orbico way is to do it with the whole heart and with full dedication.
Orbico Group IT - Data Warehouse/BI team is a part of Group IT located in Zagreb, Croatia. Preferred communication is English due to international teams. The Data Architecture works close to the Corporate Finance and Controlling with SAP and Navision implementation teams and successfully delivers valuable insights to more than 700 internal users placed in 20 countries.
Senior Business Intelligence Specialist (m/f)
Job DescriptionWe are looking for experienced, proactive persons who are able to transform requirements to Kimball methodology dimensional models and present it with beauty of BI visualization. Senior Business Intelligence Specialist in Orbico should be experienced ETL developer and familiar with reporting tools and able to work in complex environment where projects, team members, vendors, IT engineers and users are placed across of EU and Eastern Europe.
Responsibilities include analysis, designing, developing and loading dimensional data models and reports to support enterprise reporting and analytical requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in BI/DWH development and/or database development/maintenance
- Good written and verbal skills in English
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Knowledge about at least one reporting & analysis tool
- Experience in at least one ETL tool
- Extensive understanding of the data warehouse design principles and ETL
- Interpersonal, consultative and technical skills to translate Business Requirements to dimensional models
- Ability to operate across the full organisation, obtaining multiple team-level requirement
- Analytical and creative mind-set
- Structured, proactive and goal oriented
- University degree in technical/economics area
- MS SQL Server
- MS Power BI
- MS Analysis services and/or MS SSIS is an advantage
- IBM Netezza is a bonus
- SAP Analytics Cloud is a bonus
- MDX, DAX knowledge is an advantage
- MS Azure or other cloud solution experience is a bonus
- Any other relevant technical other knowledge is always welcome and valued
What we offer
- international working environment and an open great and friendly working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together, and challenges shared within the team
- Remote work, flexible work time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- Motivating compensation package